ALIVE is in gearing up to expand our business, and now we're searching for below candidates. At ALIVE family, you'll work in an environment that is filled with love and passion. Email us your resume and contact us to join our energized family today!
Senior Accounts and Operations Executive
-Ability to handle details
-Eager to learn and grow with the team
-a minimum 3 year experience in the related field
-enjoy staff price for organic products, treatments, courses and various services
-you will be filled with tender loving care by the entire team every day
-Pleasant and good working environment
-Candidates that loves health, organic and wellness will enjoy working in Alive
* To handle full set of accounts including trial balance, balance sheet, financial statement and etc.
* Handle full septrum of monthly financial accounting (AP/ AR/ GL/ FA), Bank Reconciliation and month end closing activities
* Report on sales results on a regular basis
* Process of all staff claims and handle all related payment activities in timely manner
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation
* Communicate with salesperson on customers' collection to ensure timeliness and effectiveness in collection
* Check customers payments on daily basis
* Perform all banking related duties
* Liaise with tax agent, auditors, bankers, company secretary and government departments
* Process payroll and commission on monthly basis
* Update staff on leave, MC leave and emergency leave in google calender
* Able to handle the full spectrum of HR functions
* Manage company's car insurance and road tax renewal
* Secures financial information by completing data base backups
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls
Operation and Admin/Marketing/
Wellness Consultant Internship
1) Deal with day to day meeting and learn to liase with different department head
2) From marketing planning, sales & operation, photo editing, video editing, to social media platforms management (company website, Facebook page, Instagram, Youtube & etc)
3) Dealing with customers on a daily basis, responding to their inquiries, guiding them in their health journey
4) Collect feedbacks from customers after using our products/services and assisting on administration work
5) In our company culture, you will also participate in other areas of operations, including logistic, marketing, therapeutic treatments, holistic courses and to take part in various company activities such as roadshow exhibitions, cooking demo presentations and etc
a) Chinese, age 18 – 25
b) SPM qualification
C) Working day: 5.5 days
In Alive’s loving culture, eagerness to learn and ability to work under pressure are the two key points that will sail you through the most rewarding and fun time ever with our young and growing team!
Nutritionist / Health Consultant
1) Dealing with customers on a daily basis by responding to their inquiries.
2) You will also be equipped with sufficient knowledge in the relative field to share with customers/staff.
3) Responsible for calling present customers/members to follow up on feedbacks after using our products/services and assisting on administration work.
4) In our company culture, you will also participate in other areas of operations, including new product development, product improvement, and various company activities such as roadshow exhibitions, cooking demo presentation.
1) Age 21 - 35.
2) Preferably Chinese female.
3) Able to communicate in verbal and written English and Chinese.
4) No work experience required.
5) Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
6) Preferably candidates with a background in health, food science, or nutrition related fields.
7) Able to work during weekends.
From marketing planning, sales & operation, photo editing, video editing, to social media platforms management (company website, Facebook page, Instagram, Youtube & etc)
1. Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
2. Preferred skill(s): Microsoft Office, AI, Photoshop, basic video editing skills
3. Required languages: Mandarin and English
4. Working day: 6 days/week
5. 2 Internship position(s) for duration of minimum 3 months
6. Possess own transport
1) Willing to go to roadshow/ exhibitions with other staff for customer enquiry on our product information.
2) In our company culture, you will also participate in other areas of the operation, including new product development, product improvement, and company activities such as exhibitions, cooking demo presentation.
3) Responsible for callling present customers/members to follow up on feedbacks after using our products.
4) Responding to customer enquiry.
1) Chinese Female, age 23 - 35
2) No experiences needed
3) Enjoy talking with customers
4) Expect to work during weekend occasionally
1) Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field
2) Fresh Graduates are Encouraged to Apply
3) Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
4) Good interpersonal skills, multi-tasking abilities & problem-solving capabilities
5) Outgoing and energetic attitude
6) Preferably to those who are able to speak fluently in English and Chinese
1) Candidate must possess at least a SPM certificate or equivalent
2) Fresh graduates are welcomed
3) Good communication in English , Malay , Chinese
4) Preferably with those who are interested in data entry
5) Preferably with Chinese female only
6) Able to start work immediately is an added advantage