ALIVE ORGANIC SDN BHD (“ALIVE” or “we”) are currently undertaking an exercise to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and assure you that your personal data and information will be strictly processed in accordance with the Act and our own strict internal policy.
We collect your personal data and information from you when you register as a member (“Member”) with us or carry out any other transactions with us. The personal data and information which we collect include your name, address, gender, age, identity card number, marital status, income range, health status and contact information (collectively “your personal data”).
Your personal data will be collected, held on computer and/or in manual files, used, disclosed and otherwise processed by ALIVE to facilitate the performance and administration of our functions as a trading company, including the following purposes:
- for administrative purposes;
- billing purposes and collection of outstanding payments;
- for contact purposes;
- confirm, update and enhance Members’ records;
- conduct market research and/or statistical analysis and for the maintenance of Member database(s) and customer service related processes;
- for the prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- for marketing purposes;
- communicate with Members: via e-statement, sms blast, telemarketing or email blast, Facebook or other media/social media;
- promote offers to Members;
- reply to Member’s enquiries made via phone calls, emails, letters, faxes, Facebook or other media/social media;
- for purposes of compliance with any legal, regulatory and/or statutory requirements; and
- to regularize data held by us and our group of companies (if any) relating to Members from time to time.
We may disclose and transfer your personal data to the following parties (whether within or outside Malaysia) for the purposes stated above:
- our related and/or group of companies, our agents and service providers and/or subcontractors and its affiliates including those located overseas providing services relating to the purposes for which your personal data is collected;
- our partners including promotional or short-term partners and business partners and/or any other company that is permitted to supply products and/or services to Members;
- third parties (including those located overseas) who provide data processing services to us;
- our appointed lawyers and panel solicitors who attend to matters relating to any breach or enforcement of contracts/agreements; to defend any rights or property of ALIVE, its personnel and its related and/or group of companies;
- any person who has undertaken a duty of confidentiality to keep such data confidential;
- any law enforcement agency, courts of Malaysia or pursuant to any court order;
- any person to whom ALIVE proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties relating to the products and services; and
- any other person(s) as required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
It is important that your personal data is kept up-to-date. Should there be any changes in your personal data, such as address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information, kindly update the same with us as soon as possible so that we may update our records.
You may at any time after the submission of your personal data to us, submit in writing by mail to us at:
ALIVE Organic Sdn Bhd, 1st Floor, Bangunan WSF, 42-A, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur;
Tel: 03-2145 6339;
Fax: 03- 2148 3545;
Email: email@example.com in the event:-
- You require access to and/or a copy of your personal data that we retain about you and/or wish to make corrections to your personal data. Such request for access to and/or copies of your personal data may be subject to a fee and also to requirements of the Act and/or other applicable laws;
- You wish us to cease processing your personal data or otherwise limit our right to process your personal data and you are no longer agreeable to us retaining, holding or storing your personal data. However, please note that this may result in us not being able to properly perform or discharge our obligations to you; or
- You have any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data.
In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Personal Data Protection Notice, the English version shall prevail.